What is Coincheck's identity verification process and how does it work ?

Pundi-X

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am new to the cryptocurrency world and I am looking to find out more about Coincheck's identity verification process and how it works. I understand that it is important to verify your identity when creating an account on any cryptocurrency exchange, but I am not sure what Coincheck requires for its verification process.

Can someone please explain to me what information Coincheck requires to verify an account and how the process works? What documents do I need to provide? How long does the process take? Are there any fees associated with verification?

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Celestine

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
What is Coincheck's Identity Verification Process?

Coincheck is a Japanese cryptocurrency exchange that has recently implemented a new identity verification process to ensure the safety and security of its users. The process requires users to provide personal information such as name, address, date of birth, and phone number. This information is then verified by Coincheck and used to create an account for the user.

Keywords: Coincheck, Identity Verification, Personal Information

How Does Coincheck's Identity Verification Process Work?

Once the user has provided their personal information, Coincheck will verify the information and create an account for the user. The verification process requires the user to upload a photo of their government-issued ID, such as a passport or driver's license, as well as a selfie of themselves holding the ID. Once the ID has been verified, Coincheck will then ask the user to answer a series of security questions to verify their identity. Once the user has successfully completed the verification process, they will be able to access their account and begin trading on the exchange.