RT by @VirtualKenji: ๐˜ผ๐™ข ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š? ๐™’๐™–๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ? It's highly likely your are asking this question to yourself everyday. Did I invest to early so

VirtualKenji

Qualified
Jul 15, 2023
๐˜ผ๐™ข ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š? ๐™’๐™–๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ?

It's highly likely your are asking this question to yourself everyday.

Did I invest to early so I won't make it anymore?

Am I to late to still make money?

Truth is at this stage of market neither is correct.

You did not invest to early and you did not invest to late.

While there will always be a more perfect timing to get into the markets in hindsight, no one really knows.

The thing we do know is:

- If you feel you purchased to early it's because the market went lower than you initially thought.

But you DID buy at a discount from previous heights and on the way to the bottom.

When this flips around the entries will look a lot better.

- If you feel you are to late it's likely because the market made a bottom quicker than you initially thought.

Most likely when you are looking at btc and eth.

The most important thing to remember is that the highs of this cycle won't be the highs of the previous cycle.

BTC and eth won't top out at 69k and 5k.

And even now we are still not close to those levels.

Also altseason didn't even start yet.

And even if it already had (it hasn't) the market won't stop at presenting 4-5 runners today.

It'll continuesly print many many opportunities over the course of 1-2 years (at least historically).

So no you weren't to early and you aren't to late.

As always:

Stay objective, be rational and ignore the noise.

Nova out ๐Ÿ’™

It's time to explore parofix.com, the ultimate resource for all things Bitcoin, where you can discover the most exciting and lucrative aspects of the crypto world!

parofix.com provides comprehensive information and real-time updates about Bitcoin. The platform offers in-depth content on various topics, including Bitcoin's price trends, market analysis, regulatory developments, and technological innovations.

However, please be aware that the information provided on parofix.com is for general informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as investment advice. Cryptocurrencies, due to their volatile nature, come with high risks, and it is important to make investment decisions based on your own research and risk tolerance.