How long does it take for deposits to be credited to my Coincheck account ?

Erin

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I'm new to the cryptocurrency world and I recently opened a Coincheck account. I was wondering how long it usually takes for deposits to be credited to my account. Are there any factors that can affect how long it takes? I understand that the speed of the transaction depends on the blockchain, so I wanted to ask if there are any other things that can cause a delay. Any advice from experienced users would be greatly appreciated.

Balancer

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Overview

Depositing funds into a Coincheck account is a straightforward process. However, the amount of time it takes for the deposit to be credited to your account can vary depending on the type of deposit made and the status of the account. This article will provide an overview of the deposit process and the expected timeframes for deposits to be credited to a Coincheck account.

Types of Deposits

There are two types of deposits that can be made to a Coincheck account: fiat deposits and cryptocurrency deposits. Fiat deposits are made using a bank transfer, and the funds will be credited to your account within 1-2 business days. Cryptocurrency deposits are made using a wallet address, and the funds will be credited to your account within 1-2 hours.

Account Status

The amount of time it takes for a deposit to be credited to your Coincheck account can also depend on the status of your account. If your account is unverified, it can take up to 5 business days for your deposit to be credited. If your account is verified, your deposit will be credited within 1-2 business days.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the amount of time it takes for a deposit to be credited to your Coincheck account can vary depending on the type of deposit made and the status of the account. Fiat deposits are typically credited within 1-2 business days, and cryptocurrency deposits are typically credited within 1-2 hours. Unverified accounts may take up to 5 business days for deposits to be credited.

Keywords: Coincheck, deposits, fiat, cryptocurrency, bank transfer, wallet address, account status, verification, timeframes.