How do I view the order book and trading depth on Bybit ?

Erin

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I am a new trader and just started using Bybit. I have noticed that there is a lot of information about the order book and trading depth on the platform, but I cannot seem to find out how to view this information. I have tried searching the help section of the website, but I don't seem to be able to find anything. Can anyone help me out?

I understand that the order book shows the current orders that are available and the trading depth shows the amount of liquidity that is available in a given market. I also understand that this information can be used to make informed trading decisions. I am just not sure how to view this information on Bybit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Angry
Reactions: Ampleforth

Irvin

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Order Book

The order book is an electronic list of buy and sell orders for a particular cryptocurrency, organized by price level. It is usually available on cryptocurrency exchanges and provides data on the current bids and offers (asks) for a given asset. The order book shows the number of orders at each price level and the total volume of each order.

Trading Depth

Trading depth is the total quantity of a cryptocurrency that is available to be traded at a given price level. It is usually displayed as a chart, which shows the total number of buy and sell orders at each price level. Trading depth can be used to gauge the liquidity of a particular asset, as it shows the number of orders at each price level.

Bybit is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that provides its users with access to the order book and trading depth. To view the order book and trading depth on Bybit, users can simply go to the trading page and select the desired cryptocurrency pair. On the trading page, users can view the order book and trading depth in the form of a chart. The chart displays the total number of buy and sell orders at each price level, as well as the total volume of each order. Additionally, users can also view the order book and trading depth in the form of a table, which provides more detailed information about the orders.

Colleen

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
How do I view the order book and trading depth on Bybit ?

The Bybit exchange offers traders a fast and secure way to trade Bitcoin and other digital assets. As a powerful trading platform, Bybit provides users with a comprehensive order book and trading depth. This allows traders to view the market’s current trading volume and order book, giving them a better understanding of the market’s activity.

Order Book

The order book is a list of all the open orders that have been placed on the exchange. It allows traders to see the current bids and asks in the market. This information is valuable for traders as it can provide an insight into the market sentiment and help them make more informed decisions when trading.

Bybit provides a detailed order book which is updated in real-time. This allows traders to easily track changes in the market and make more informed decisions. The order book also includes details such as the size of the order and the price at which traders are willing to buy or sell.

Trading Depth

Trading depth is a measure of market liquidity. It shows how much of a certain asset is available to be bought or sold at any given price level. Bybit’s trading depth chart is a valuable tool for traders as it helps them identify areas of support and resistance.

Bybit also provides a detailed trading depth chart which is updated in real-time. This allows traders to easily track changes in the market and make more informed decisions. The chart includes the total trading volume of the market, as well as the current bid and ask prices.

Watch a Tutorial Video

To gain a better understanding of how to view the order book and trading depth on Bybit, watch the following tutorial video:

[
]

The video provides a step-by-step guide on how to access the order book and trading depth on Bybit. It is a great resource for novice traders who are just getting started with the exchange.

Conclusion

Bybit’s order book and trading depth are valuable tools that can help traders gain a better understanding of the market. The order book provides an insight into the current bids and asks in the market, while the trading depth chart helps traders identify areas of support and resistance. By utilizing these tools, traders can make more informed decisions when trading on Bybit.