How do I set up and use MEXC's conditional close orders for partial profit-taking ?

Numeraire

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to trading and I've recently started using MEXC's conditional close orders for partial profit-taking. I'm having some trouble setting up the orders, and I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

I want to use conditional close orders to close a portion of my position on certain price changes. I understand that I can set up a condition to automatically close 50% of my position if the price changes by X amount, but I'm not sure how to enter the order. Do I enter it on the MEXC platform before I enter the trade, or can I enter it afterwards?

I also don't know how to set the condition. Do I just enter the price change I want it to trigger at, or do I need to specify something else?

I'd really appreciate any help anyone can provide.

ChainlinkLover

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
A conditional close order is a type of order that is used to partially close a position in the market. It allows traders to take profits on a portion of their position while still holding the remaining position open. This type of order can be used to manage risk or to take advantage of price movements in the market.

A conditional close order works by setting a predetermined price at which the order will be executed. When the market reaches this price, the order is triggered and the position is partially closed. This allows traders to take profits on a portion of their position while still holding the remaining position open.

MEXC’s conditional close orders can be set up and used in order to partially close a position in the market. To do this, traders must first log into their MEXC account and select the “Orders” tab. From there, they can select the “Conditional Close” option and enter the desired parameters for the order. This includes the amount of the position to be closed, the price at which the order will be triggered, and any other desired parameters. Once the order is set up, it will be placed in the market and will be triggered when the market reaches the predetermined price.

Conditional Close Order, MEXC, Partial Close, Profit-Taking, Set Up, Use.

Celsius-Network

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
How do I set up and use MEXC's conditional close orders for partial profit-taking?

Cryptocurrency trading has become increasingly popular in recent years, with more and more traders turning to digital assets for investment opportunities. But with the rise of crypto trading comes the need for advanced tools and strategies to help traders maximize their profits. One such tool is MEXC's conditional close order, which can be used to take partial profits on trades and reduce risk.

What is a Conditional Close Order?

A conditional close order is a type of order that instructs a broker to close a position if certain criteria are met. For example, a trader might set up a conditional close order to close a position if the price reaches a certain level or if the market moves against the position. These orders can be used to take partial profits on a position, as well as to limit losses.

How Does it Work?

MEXC's conditional close orders are designed to be simple and easy to use. To set up a conditional close order, a trader first needs to select the type of order they wish to use. There are four types of orders available: fixed price, trailing stop, volatility stop, and time stop. The trader then chooses the asset they wish to trade, as well as the entry and exit price. The trader can also set the size of the position and the amount of funds they wish to invest.

Once the order is set, the trader can monitor the market and wait for the criteria to be met. When the criteria are met, the order will be triggered and the position will be closed.

Benefits of Using Conditional Close Orders

Using conditional close orders can be a great way to take partial profits on a position, reducing the risk that comes with holding onto a position for too long. These orders can also be used to limit losses by setting a price at which the position will be closed if the market moves against the trader.

Conclusion

MEXC's conditional close orders are a powerful tool for cryptocurrency traders. These orders can be used to take partial profits on a position, as well as to limit losses. By setting up these orders, traders can reduce their risk and increase their chances of success.

Video: How to Set Up a Conditional Close Order on MEXC Exchange