How do I set up and use BitMEX's email and SMS alerts for important account updates ?

Venus

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I am a new user of the BitMEX exchange, and I am looking to set up and use their email and SMS alerts for important account updates. I know a bit about how it works, but I am still a bit confused on the details. Does anyone have experience with this feature, and can they help me understand it better?

I understand that I can set up alerts to be sent to my email address or my mobile phone number, but I am not sure how to do this. Is there a way to customize these alerts so I can choose which updates I want to receive? Also, are there any other types of alerts available?

I would really appreciate any help or advice on setting up and using BitMEX's email and SMS alerts.

Kadena

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
BitMEX's email and SMS alerts are notifications sent to customers when certain account activities occur. These notifications can be used to alert customers of important updates, such as when a trade has been executed, a withdrawal has been made, or when a deposit has been received. The notifications are sent via email and SMS, allowing customers to stay informed and up-to-date with their account activities.

Setting up email and SMS alerts on BitMEX is easy and straightforward. To get started, customers should log into their BitMEX account and navigate to the "Settings" page. From there, they should select the "Email & SMS Alerts" option.

Once on the Email & SMS Alerts page, customers can select which types of notifications they would like to receive. These include notifications for trades, withdrawals, deposits, and other account activities. Customers can also select which email address and phone number they would like to receive the notifications at.

Once the desired notifications and contact information have been selected, customers should click the "Save" button to activate the alerts.

Once the email and SMS alerts have been set up, customers will start receiving notifications when certain account activities occur. These notifications can be used to stay informed and up-to-date with their account activities.

For example, customers will receive a notification when a trade has been executed, a withdrawal has been made, or when a deposit has been received. This allows customers to quickly and easily monitor their account activities and take action if needed.

BitMEX's email and SMS alerts are a great way for customers to stay informed and up-to-date with their account activities. Setting up the alerts is easy and straightforward, and customers can select which types of notifications they would like to receive. Once the alerts have been set up, customers will start receiving notifications when certain account activities occur, allowing them to quickly and easily monitor their account activities.

CryptoQueenBee

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
How do I set up and use BitMEX's email and SMS alerts for important account updates?

With the introduction of digital currency trading, it is important to keep track of your account activity and stay informed of any important changes. BitMEX offers email and SMS alerts to help users stay informed and take action if necessary. In this article, we will discuss how to set up and use BitMEX's email and SMS alerts for important account updates.

Setting Up Your Alerts

Setting up alerts on BitMEX is easy and straightforward. All you need to do is log into your account and go to the ‘Alerts’ tab. On this page, you can select the type of alert you want to set up. You can choose to receive alerts via email or SMS.

Once you have selected the type of alert, you can customize the alert to your liking. For example, you can choose to receive alerts for deposits, withdrawals, trades, position changes, and more. You can also specify the amount you would like to be alerted for. After you have set up your alerts, you can click ‘Save’ and your alerts will be activated.

Using Your Alerts

Once your alerts are set up, you will receive notifications whenever an action is taken on your account. These notifications can help you stay informed and take action if necessary.

For example, if you set up an alert for when a deposit or withdrawal is made, you will be notified each time a transaction is made on your account. This can help you keep track of your account activity and ensure that your funds are secure.

You can also set up alerts for when a trade or position is opened or closed. This can help you stay up to date on your trading activity and take action if needed.

Conclusion

BitMEX’s email and SMS alerts are a great way to stay informed and take action if necessary. With just a few clicks, you can set up alerts to receive notifications for deposits, withdrawals, trades, and position changes. This can help you keep track of your account activity and ensure that your funds are secure.

Video Link

For a visual demonstration of how to set up and use BitMEX's email and SMS alerts for important account updates, see the following video: