How do I set price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on MEXC ?

FTXToken

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I have recently started using MEXC, the cryptocurrency trading platform, and I am wondering how to set price alerts for certain cryptocurrencies. I am new to trading cryptocurrencies and I am not sure how to set up these alerts. Can anyone help me?

I understand that price alerts allow me to be notified of any price changes in the cryptocurrencies I am interested in. I'd like to get notifications when the prices reach certain levels. How can I set up these price alerts on MEXC?

I would really appreciate any advice from experienced cryptocurrency traders.

Bancor

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
MEXC is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that enables users to buy and sell digital currencies. It also provides a range of features and tools to help users manage their investments. One of these features is the ability to set price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies. This allows users to be notified when the price of a particular cryptocurrency reaches a certain level. In this article, we will discuss how to set price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on MEXC.

Setting price alerts on MEXC is a relatively straightforward process. To begin, users must first log into their MEXC account. Once logged in, users should navigate to the ‘Alerts’ page, which can be found in the ‘Tools’ section of the site.

On the Alerts page, users can select the cryptocurrency they wish to set a price alert for. Once selected, users can then enter the price at which they wish to be notified. Users can also select the type of alert they wish to receive (e.g. email, SMS, etc.).

Once the alert has been set, users can view their alerts in the ‘Alerts’ page. From here, users can edit or delete existing alerts, as well as add new ones.

Setting price alerts on MEXC is a simple process that can be completed in a few steps. By setting price alerts, users can stay informed of the latest price movements of their favorite cryptocurrencies, allowing them to make more informed investment decisions.

Amber

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
How do I set price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on MEXC?

Cryptocurrencies have become increasingly popular as an investment asset in recent years. Traders have the ability to buy and sell digital assets on many different exchanges, including MEXC. MEXC provides users with a wide range of cryptocurrencies, as well as tools to help them monitor their investments and stay up to date with market trends. One of the most useful tools is the ability to set alerts for specific cryptocurrencies.

What are Price Alerts?

Price alerts are notifications that alert the user when a certain price level has been reached. This can be useful for both traders and investors, as it allows them to act quickly when the price of a cryptocurrency reaches a certain level. It is also a great way to keep track of the market and stay up to date with any changes.

How Do I Set Price Alerts on MEXC?

Setting price alerts on MEXC is a straightforward process. First, log into your MEXC account and select the cryptocurrency you would like to set an alert for. Once you have selected the cryptocurrency, click on the ‘Alert’ tab. Here you will be able to set your desired price alerts.

You can set price alerts for both buy and sell orders. Simply select the type of alert you would like to set, enter the price you wish to be alerted at, and click ‘Save.’ Once you have saved your alert, you will be notified whenever the price of the cryptocurrency reaches the desired level.

Conclusion

Setting price alerts on MEXC is a great way to stay up to date with the market and make sure you don’t miss out on any opportunities. It is a simple process that can save you time and money by ensuring that you get the most out of your investments.

Video Link: