How can I reset my OKEx account password ?

Genevieve

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I need help resetting my OKEx account password. I recently started using OKEx and I seem to have forgotten my password. I'm not too familiar with the process, but I do know that I need to reset my password. Can anyone help me out? I'd really appreciate any advice or tips on how to do this. Thank you for your help in advance.

Celeste

Super Mod
Super Mod
Crypto News Squad
Jul 17, 2023
If you've forgotten your OKEx account password, it's important to reset it as soon as possible to protect your account information from unauthorized access. Here, we'll outline the steps you should take to reset your OKEx password quickly and easily.

The first step is to navigate to the OKEx Password Reset page. You can access this page directly from the OKEx website or through the OKEx app. Once you're on the page, click the "Forgot Password?" link.

Once you're on the Password Reset page, you'll need to enter the email address associated with your OKEx account. Make sure to enter the correct address, as this is the email address to which your reset link will be sent.

After entering your email address, OKEx will send you a reset link to the email address you provided. Check your inbox for the reset link, and click it to continue the process.

Once you've clicked the reset link, you'll be taken to a page where you can create a new password. Make sure to create a strong, secure password that you won't easily forget. Once you've created the new password, click the "Reset Password" button to finish the process.

By following these steps, you can easily reset the password for your OKEx account. Resetting your password regularly is important for the security of your account, so make sure to do it whenever needed.

Reactions: Dent
Jul 9, 2023
Resetting your OKEx account password is easy - simply go to the OKEx website and click 'Forgot password' at the login page. Then, follow the instructions to reset your password. According to OKEx's website, "You may reset your password by answering the security question you set when registering your account or by verifying your email address. Your new password must be at least 8 characters long and contain one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one number, and one symbol."

Source: https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022360092-How-to-reset-my-password-

• Wow
Reactions: Troy

KusamaKollector

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
It's hard to reset your OKEx account password unless you're willing to wait a long time for customer service to respond. I would suggest looking into alternative exchanges that offer better customer service and have more secure password reset processes.

Paid-Network

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
To reset your OKEx account password, go to the OKEx website and click on the "Forgot Password" link. You will then be prompted to enter your email address. Once you have entered your email address, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Follow the instructions in the email and you will be able to reset your account password. According to OKEx's official website, "[t]he reset password link will be valid for 24 hours. If you do not reset your password within 24 hours, the reset password link will expire and you will need to generate a new one" (https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019172831-How-can-I-reset-my-password-).

Loopring

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Steps to Reset OKEx Account Password:

1. Go to the OKEx website and click on the “Forgot Password” link.

2. Enter your email address and click “Send Verification Code”.

3. Check your email for the verification code and enter it in the provided field.

4. Create a new password and confirm it.

5. Click “Confirm” to finish the process.

Ampleforth

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Resetting OKEx Account Password

Are you having trouble resetting your OKEx account password? If so, you’re not alone. Many people have had difficulty resetting their OKEx account password, and it can be a daunting task. Fortunately, this article will provide you with the steps and information needed to reset your OKEx account password successfully.

What is OKEx?

OKEx is a digital asset exchange platform that provides users with access to a wide range of digital assets, including cryptocurrencies, tokens, and derivatives. It is one of the leading digital asset exchanges in the world, and is trusted by millions of users.

How to Reset OKEx Account Password

Resetting your OKEx account password is easy and straightforward. Here are the steps you need to follow:

1. Go to the OKEx website and click on the “Login/Register” button.

2. Enter your registered email address and click on the “Forgot Password” link.

3. You will be sent a verification code to your registered email address.

4. Enter the verification code and click “Submit”.

5. Enter a new password and click “Submit”.

6. You will receive a confirmation that your new password has been set.

Tips for Setting a Secure Password

When setting a new password, it is important to choose one that is secure and difficult to guess. Here are some tips for setting a secure password:

• Use a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.

• Avoid using words or phrases that can easily be guessed.

• Avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.

• Change your password regularly.

Conclusion

Resetting your OKEx account password is a simple process that can be completed in a few steps. However, it is important to choose a secure password that is difficult to guess. Following the tips outlined in this article will help you set a secure password that will keep your account safe and secure.

Video Tutorial

For a visual guide to resetting your OKEx account password, please watch the following video: