How can I access Binance's spot and futures trading history on the website ?

Lisk

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am a new user of Binance and I am interested in accessing the spot and futures trading history on the website. Is there any way to do this? I have searched the website but I am not sure if I am looking in the right place. I would be grateful if someone could provide me with some advice or guidance.

Thank you for your help.

Leroy

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Binance provides its users with access to both spot and futures trading history on their website. To access the trading history, users must first log into their account and then go to the 'History' tab on the navigation bar. From there, they can select either 'Spot Trade' or 'Futures Trade' to view their past trading activity. Additionally, users can also access their trading history from the 'My Account' page, which shows the total trading volume for each currency pair.

For further information, the Binance Help Center provides detailed instructions on how to access trading history, as well as other useful information on the exchange. Additionally, the Binance Academy offers a comprehensive range of resources, including educational articles, tutorials, and trading guides.

Charles

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 17, 2023
If you are a Binance user, you can access your spot and futures trading history on the website. To do this, log into your Binance account, then navigate to the "Reports" page. On this page, you can view a detailed summary of all your recent spot and futures trades, including the trade date, order type, pair, quantity, and price. Additionally, you can filter the report by exchange, date range, and more. You can also export your spot and futures trading history to a CSV file for further analysis.

Binance also offers advanced charting tools to help you view and analyze your spot and futures trading history. To access these charts, go to the "Charts" page and select the pair you want to view. Once you have chosen a pair, you can view a detailed chart of all your recent trades. The chart will show the time, price, and amount of each trade, as well as the total volume of trades that took place in that period. Additionally, you can use the charting tools to compare different periods of time, view various indicators, and more.

If you are a more advanced user, you can also access your spot and futures trading history using Binance's APIs. These APIs allow you to programmatically access your trading history, which can be useful for statistical analysis or other automated tasks. Additionally, Binance offers API keys that allow you to securely access your trading history without having to log in to your account.

By using the tools and resources mentioned above, you can easily access and analyze your spot and futures trading history on the Binance website.

TezosTechie

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Spot and futures trading history on Binance is not easily accessible on the website, which is a huge letdown for many users. It would be great if Binance made this information readily available, so that traders can review the performance of their trades and make more informed decisions. Unfortunately, this is not currently possible, but hopefully Binance will implement a system that allows users to review their trading history soon.

• Kiss
Reactions: LiskLoverX

Dash

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
To access Binance's spot and futures trading history, you can go to the 'Trade History' tab on the Binance website. This tab will show you the list of trades that have been completed on the exchange. You can also view the details of each trade, including the amount of currency traded, the time of the trade, and the price at which the trade took place. Additionally, you can also filter the trade history by date, currency, and other criteria. According to Binance’s website, “The Trade History page displays all the trades that have taken place on the Binance platform, including spot and futures trades.”

Reactions: WAXWalletWarrior

Patricia

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Binance Spot Trading History: To access Binance's spot trading history, go to the 'Funds' tab on the website and select 'History' from the drop-down menu. You can then filter your search by type, asset, and date range.

Binance Futures Trading History: To access Binance's futures trading history, go to the 'Futures' tab on the website and select 'History' from the drop-down menu. You can then filter your search by type, asset, and date range.

Arnold

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
How can I access Binance's spot and futures trading history on the website?

As a crypto currency trader, it is important to stay up-to-date with the latest news and trends in the industry. One of the most popular exchanges, Binance, offers spot and futures trading. But how can you access the trading history of these two markets?

Binance Spot Trading History

Binance spot trading history can be accessed by logging into the Binance website and navigating to the “My Trades” tab. Here, you can view the history of all your spot trades, including any open or closed positions. You can also view the details of each trade, such as the date and time, the amount of crypto currency traded, the type of order, and the price.

Binance Futures Trading History

To access the Binance futures trading history, you must first log into the Binance Futures website. Once logged in, you can navigate to the “History” tab. Here, you can view the history of all your futures trades, including any open or closed positions. You can also view the details of each trade, such as the date and time, the amount of crypto currency traded, the type of order, and the price.

Conclusion

Accessing the trading history of Binance spot and futures markets is easy and straightforward. All you need to do is log into the respective websites and navigate to the “My Trades” or “History” tabs. From there, you can view the details of each trade, including the date and time, the amount of crypto currency traded, the type of order, and the price.

Video Link

If you are looking for more information on Binance spot and futures trading, check out this video from Crypto Daily. It provides an in-depth explanation of the different types of trading available on the platform.