XRP Lawyer Volunteers to Represent Retail Token Holders at Upcoming US Congressional Hearing – Parofix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathleen

Rookie
Aug 7, 2023
”crypto-news”

XRP Lawyer Volunteers to Represent Retail Token Holders at Upcoming US Congressional Hearing

A prominent crypto lawyer who is assisting ripple Labs and XRP in a lawsuit against the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is volunteering to represent U.S. retail token holders at an upcoming Congressional hearing.

Responding to an announcement by the Financial Services GOP about the upcoming Capital Markets and Digital Assets, Financial Technology and Engagement hearing, crypto lawyer John Deaton is volunteering his services to US retail token holders and says he can testify on their behalf and represent their interests.

According to Deaton, SEC Chairman Gary Gensler does not have the best interests of retail investors in mind during the Biden administration, and Senator Elizabeth Warren, who wrote the allegedly anti-cryptocurrency legislation, is also actively doing harm. crypto community.

“If you want someone to testify who truly represents the interests of token holders, not crypto companies, who takes on the SEC and helps expose how much Gary Gensler DID NOT protect investors, I would volunteer my services.

I represented 75,000 XRP holders as amicus brief in the Ripple case, served as amicus brief in the LBRY.com case, and am representing more than 5,000 Coinbase customers in the SEC’s lawsuit against Coinbase. Then, 2 years later, a lawsuit was filed claiming that the entire business model was illegal.

If you want the American public to know what Gary Gensler and the Biden/Warren Administration are doing to harm ordinary Americans, let me know.”

At the time of writing, XRP is trading at $0.585, up 1.74% in the last 24 hours.

”crypto-news”

#XRP #Lawyer #Volunteers #Represent #Retail #Token #Holders #Upcoming #Congressional #Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.