What should I do if I forget my OKEx account password ?

Chiliz

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I'm having trouble with my OKEx account. I've forgotten my password and I'm not sure what I should do. I've tried looking up instructions online, but I'm still not sure how to go about resetting my password. I would really appreciate it if anyone with experience with OKEx could help me out. Does anyone have any advice on how I can reset my password? Thanks in advance for any help.

Adam

Qualified
Jul 16, 2023
Steps to Reset OKEx Account Password

If you have forgotten your OKEx account password, there are several steps you can take to reset it.

Step 1: Visit the OKEx website and click on the “Forgot Password” link.

Step 2: Enter your email address associated with your OKEx account and click the “Send” button.

Step 3: Check your email inbox for an email from OKEx. Open the email and click on the “Reset Password” link.

Step 4: Enter your new password and click the “Reset Password” button.

Step 5: You will then be prompted to log in to your OKEx account with your new password.

Additional Tips

It is important to note that if you have enabled two-factor authentication (2FA) on your OKEx account, you will need to enter your 2FA code in order to reset your password. Additionally, it is recommended that you create a strong and unique password for your OKEx account. This will help keep your account secure and reduce the risk of unauthorized access.