What should I do if I forget my KuCoin account password ?

pTokens-BTC

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I recently signed up for a KuCoin account to trade in cryptocurrencies, but I seem to have forgotten my password. Is there any way I can recover or reset my password? I'm a complete novice when it comes to cryptocurrency trading, so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edmund

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Steps to Recover Your KuCoin Account Password

If you have forgotten your KuCoin account password, don't worry. You can easily reset it by following these simple steps:

Step 1: Access the KuCoin Login Page

The first step is to access the KuCoin login page. You can do this by navigating to the KuCoin website and clicking the "Log in" button.

Step 2: Click the "Forgot Password" Link

Once you're on the KuCoin login page, you'll need to click the "Forgot Password" link. This link is located just below the "Log in" button.

Step 3: Enter Your Account Email Address

Once you've clicked the "Forgot Password" link, you'll be taken to a page where you'll need to enter your account email address. This is the email address you used to register your KuCoin account.

Step 4: Check Your Inbox for a Password Reset Email

Once you've entered your account email address, KuCoin will send you a password reset email. This email will contain a link that you can use to reset your password.

Step 5: Reset Your Password

Once you've clicked the link in the password reset email, you'll be taken to a page where you can enter a new password for your KuCoin account. Make sure to choose a strong password that is difficult to guess.

Conclusion

Forgetting your KuCoin account password is no cause for alarm. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily reset your password and regain access to your account.