What should I do if I forget my Huobi account password ?

Gwendolyn

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I'm a new user to Huobi and recently I forgot my account password. I have been trying to look up a way to reset it, but I'm having no luck. Does anyone know how to reset my Huobi account password? Is there a way to reset it without needing to contact Huobi support? Are there any other methods of resetting my password that I can try? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Celeste

Super Mod
Super Mod
Crypto News Squad
Jul 17, 2023
Steps to Reset Your Huobi Account Password

If you have forgotten your Huobi account password, you can reset it by following a few simple steps. Here are the steps you need to take:

Step 1: Visit the Huobi website and click on the “Forgot Password” link.

Step 2: Enter your email address or phone number associated with your account and click the “Submit” button.

Step 3: You will receive a verification code via email or text message. Enter the code in the provided field and click the “Submit” button.

Step 4: Create a new password for your Huobi account and click the “Submit” button.

Step 5: Your new password is now active and you can log in to your Huobi account using it.

Tips to Remember Your Huobi Account Password

Once you have reset your Huobi account password, it is important to remember it so you don't have to reset it again in the future. Here are a few tips to help you remember your password:

Tip 1: Use a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols when creating your password.

Tip 2: Use a password that is easy for you to remember, but difficult for others to guess.

Tip 3: Write down your password and store it in a secure location.

Tip 4: Change your password regularly to ensure your account remains secure.

By following these steps and tips, you can easily reset your Huobi account password and ensure your account remains secure.