What is the Huobi OTC (Over-the-Counter) trading feature and how does it work ?

Celsius-Network

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Huobi OTC (Over-the-Counter) trading is an exchange feature that allows users to buy and sell digital currencies directly from each other without having to use the traditional order book system. The OTC feature allows users to easily find and negotiate with each other to create customized deals.

I recently heard about this trading feature but I'm still a bit confused about how it works. Can someone please explain this in more detail? What is the exact process for making a trade using the Huobi OTC feature? Are there any fees associated with using it? Are there any risks or potential issues that I should be aware of? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using the Huobi OTC feature compared to other methods of trading digital currencies?

I'd really appreciate any assistance that anyone here can provide on this topic.

Tezos

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
What is Huobi OTC Trading?

Huobi OTC (Over-the-Counter) trading is a feature offered by the cryptocurrency exchange Huobi that allows users to buy and sell digital assets directly from each other without having to use the exchange's trading platform. This type of trading is often referred to as peer-to-peer (P2P) trading, and it allows users to save time and money by avoiding the fees associated with using a traditional exchange. Huobi OTC trading is also beneficial for users who want to trade larger amounts of digital assets without having to go through the hassle of dealing with a traditional exchange.

How Does Huobi OTC Trading Work?

Huobi OTC trading is conducted through the Huobi OTC platform, which is a web-based platform that allows users to buy and sell digital assets directly from each other. The platform is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate, allowing users to quickly find the digital asset they want to buy or sell.

Once a user has identified a digital asset they want to buy or sell, they can initiate a trade on the platform. The user will then be able to specify the amount of digital asset they want to buy or sell, as well as the price they are willing to pay or accept for the digital asset. Once the trade is initiated, the user will be able to send the digital asset to the other user, and the other user will be able to send the payment to the first user. Once both users have confirmed the trade, the digital asset will be transferred to the buyer and the payment will be transferred to the seller.

Keywords
Huobi OTC, Over-the-Counter, P2P trading, digital assets, peer-to-peer trading, traditional exchange, web-based platform, initiate a trade, confirm the trade.