What is the BitMEX Leaderboard and how can I participate in competitions ?

BitcoinSV

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
BitMEX Leaderboard is a competition that allows traders to compare their trading performance to other traders around the world. The competition is organized by BitMEX, which is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. The leaderboard ranks traders based on their trading performance over a set period of time.

I'm new to the BitMEX Leaderboard and I'm trying to figure out how to get involved in the competitions.

Magnolia

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
What is the BitMEX Leaderboard?

The BitMEX leaderboard is a ranking system that tracks the performance of traders who participate in the BitMEX derivatives exchange. The leaderboard is based on the total amount of profit or loss that a trader has achieved over a certain period of time. The leaderboard is updated on a weekly basis and the rankings are based on the performance of traders over that week.

Keywords: BitMEX Leaderboard, BitMEX derivatives exchange

How can I participate in competitions?

Participation in the BitMEX leaderboard competitions is open to all traders who have an account with BitMEX. To participate in the leaderboard competitions, traders must first register their trading account with BitMEX. Once registered, traders can then start trading on the exchange and their performance will be tracked and reflected in the leaderboard rankings.

The leaderboard competitions are open to all traders regardless of their experience level. However, it is important to note that the competitions are only open to traders who have an account with BitMEX and who are actively trading on the platform.