What is Binance's WebSocket stream for real-time mini tickers data ?

Serum

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm trying to figure out what Binance's WebSocket stream is for real-time mini tickers data, but I'm having trouble finding out. Can anyone help me out?

I'm relatively new to the cryptocurrency world, so please forgive my ignorance. I understand that Binance has a streaming API for real-time data, but I'm not sure what the WebSocket stream is and how to use it.

Daphne

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Introduction
Binance is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers a wide range of services for its users, including real-time mini tickers data. In this article, we will discuss the WebSocket stream that Binance offers for real-time mini tickers data. Binance, WebSocket, real-time mini tickers data.

What is WebSocket?
WebSocket is a protocol that allows for two-way communication between a web server and a client. It is a lightweight protocol that allows for fast and efficient communication between the two. It is also used for real-time applications, such as chat applications, where data needs to be sent quickly and efficiently. WebSocket, two-way communication, web server, client, real-time applications.

What is Binance's WebSocket Stream?
Binance's WebSocket stream is a real-time data feed that provides users with up-to-date information about the market. It provides users with real-time mini ticker data, which includes the latest prices, volume, and other market information. The data is provided in a format that is easy to read and understand. Binance, WebSocket stream, real-time data feed, mini tickers data, prices, volume, market information.

How to Access Binance's WebSocket Stream?
Accessing Binance's WebSocket stream is easy. All you need to do is sign up for an account on the Binance website and then log in. Once you are logged in, you can access the WebSocket stream by navigating to the “Data” tab. From there, you can select the “Real-Time Mini Tickers” option. Binance, WebSocket stream, sign up, log in, Data tab, Real-Time Mini Tickers.

Conclusion
In conclusion, Binance's WebSocket stream is a great way to access real-time mini tickers data. It is easy to access and provides users with up-to-date information about the market. By using this stream, users can stay up-to-date on the latest prices, volume, and other market information. Binance, WebSocket stream, real-time mini tickers data, prices, volume, market information.