What is Binance's WebSocket stream for real-time klinecandlestick data ?

Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to cryptocurrency and I want to learn more about the real-time kline/candlestick data available on Binance. I'm looking for the WebSocket stream for this data, but I'm having trouble finding it. Can someone with more experience point me in the right direction? I understand that the data gives me an insight into the price movements of cryptocurrencies, but I'm not sure how to access it. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Stacks

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
What is Binance's WebSocket Stream?

Binance's WebSocket Stream is a real-time data streaming service that provides access to real-time market data for trading on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. It allows users to subscribe to market data updates including klinecandlestick data, and receive updates in real-time.

What is Klinecandlestick Data?

Klinecandlestick data is a type of charting data used to display the price movements of a cryptocurrency over a certain period of time. It is composed of four elements: the open, high, low, and close prices of the cryptocurrency during the given time frame. The open and close prices are represented by the body of the candlestick, while the high and low prices are represented by the wicks on either side of the candle.

What is the Benefit of Using Binance's WebSocket Stream?

Using Binance's WebSocket Stream allows users to access real-time market data for trading on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. This allows users to make informed decisions and take advantage of market opportunities as they arise. Furthermore, the real-time updates allow users to react quickly to market changes, helping them to maximize their profits.