What is Binance's WebSocket stream for real-time individual symbol ticker data ?

Dai

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I have recently started trading on Binance, and I'm trying to find the WebSocket stream for real-time individual symbol ticker data. Does anyone know where I can find this information?

I'm a beginner at trading and I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place. I've tried searching the Binance website, but I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right places. Does anyone know where I can find this information? Any advice would be appreciated.

Aaron

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
Introduction

Binance is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It has a wide range of products and services, including a WebSocket stream for real-time individual symbol ticker data. In this article, we will discuss what Binance's WebSocket stream is and how it can be used to access real-time individual symbol ticker data.

What is Binance's WebSocket Stream?

Binance's WebSocket stream is a streaming data service that provides real-time individual symbol ticker data. It is an open source protocol that allows developers to access real-time market data from Binance’s order books. The WebSocket stream can be used to receive updates on order book changes, trades, and other market events.

How Does Binance's WebSocket Stream Work?

Binance's WebSocket stream utilizes a protocol called STOMP (Simple Text Oriented Messaging Protocol). This protocol allows developers to receive real-time updates on market data from Binance's order books. The WebSocket stream is open source, which means that developers can access the data without having to use any proprietary software.

What Data is Available Through Binance's WebSocket Stream?

The WebSocket stream provides real-time individual symbol ticker data. This includes updates on order book changes, trades, and other market events. In addition, the WebSocket stream provides access to real-time market data from Binance’s order books, which can be used to track changes in the market.

Conclusion

Binance's WebSocket stream is a streaming data service that provides real-time individual symbol ticker data. It utilizes a protocol called STOMP to provide developers with access to real-time market data from Binance’s order books. The WebSocket stream provides updates on order book changes, trades, and other market events. It is an open source protocol, which means that developers can access the data without having to use any proprietary software.