What are the trading fees on Upbit ?

Curve-DAO-Token

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and I want to learn more about trading fees on Upbit, one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Does anyone have experience with trading on Upbit? Can you tell me about the fees associated with trading on Upbit? Can fees vary depending on the type of cryptocurrency I'm trading? Are there any other fees I should be aware of?

I'm eager to learn more about trading fees on Upbit so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Anthony

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
Introduction:

Upbit is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It is based in South Korea and provides its users with access to a wide variety of digital assets. On Upbit, users can buy and sell digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies. Upbit also offers a variety of trading options, including margin trading, futures trading, and spot trading. As with any other exchange, Upbit charges a fee for each trade. In this article, we will discuss the trading fees on Upbit and how they are calculated.

What are the Trading Fees on Upbit?

The trading fees on Upbit depend on the type of order that is placed. For example, market orders are charged a 0.05% fee, while limit orders are charged a 0.1% fee. In addition, Upbit charges a 0.25% fee for margin trading and a 0.5% fee for futures trading.

How are the Trading Fees Calculated?

The trading fees on Upbit are calculated based on the total amount of the order. For example, if you place a market order for 1 BTC, the fee will be 0.05% of 1 BTC, which is 0.0005 BTC. For limit orders, the fee is calculated based on the total amount of the order, not the amount of the order that is filled.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, Upbit charges a variety of trading fees depending on the type of order that is placed. Market orders are charged a 0.05% fee, while limit orders are charged a 0.1% fee. Margin trading is charged a 0.25% fee and futures trading is charged a 0.5% fee. The fees are calculated based on the total amount of the order.

Hathor

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
Upbit Trading Fees - 0.25% for both maker and taker orders.