What are the trading fees on Poloniex ?

Crypto.com-Coin

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Hello everyone!

I'm new to trading on Poloniex and I was wondering what the trading fees on the platform are like. Are they competitive compared to other exchanges? What type of fees do they charge, percentage-wise? Are there any discounts for using certain payment methods? Are there any other fees associated with trading?

I've done some research but haven't been able to get a clear picture. I'd appreciate any help from experienced traders! Thanks in advance.

IOTA

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Introduction

Poloniex is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers a wide range of trading options for both experienced and inexperienced traders. It has a user-friendly interface and provides a secure environment for trading. In this article, we will discuss the trading fees on Poloniex. Poloniex, trading fees, cryptocurrency exchange, trading options

What Are The Trading Fees On Poloniex?

Poloniex charges a 0.15% fee for all trades. This fee is applied to both the maker and the taker of a trade. The maker is the trader who creates the order, while the taker is the trader who completes the order. The fee is applied to the total value of the trade, regardless of the number of coins being traded.

Poloniex also offers discounts on trading fees for users who hold certain amounts of the exchange’s native token, POLO. For example, users who hold at least 500 POLO tokens will receive a 50% discount on all trading fees.

Poloniex also offers discounts for users who use the exchange’s margin trading feature. Margin traders will receive a 25% discount on all trading fees.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Poloniex charges a 0.15% fee for all trades. This fee is applied to both the maker and the taker of a trade. Additionally, Poloniex offers discounts on trading fees for users who hold certain amounts of the exchange’s native token, POLO, and for users who use the exchange’s margin trading feature.