What are the trading fees on Huobi ?

Prometeus

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to crypto trading and I'm wondering what the trading fees are on Huobi. I've heard it's one of the best exchanges out there, but I'm not sure what their fees are. Can anyone help me? Are there different fees for different types of trades? What are the fees for margin trading? I'm hoping to get some detailed answers from other experienced traders.

Polymath

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
What are the Trading Fees on Huobi?

Huobi is one of the world's largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. As such, it offers a wide range of services, including trading fees. The fees vary depending on the type of trade and the amount of cryptocurrency being traded.

Trading Fees

Huobi charges a 0.2% fee for all trades, regardless of the amount of cryptocurrency being traded. This fee is referred to as the "taker fee". The "maker fee" is 0.1%, which is applied when the trader is the one who creates the order.

Deposit and Withdrawal Fees

Huobi also charges fees for deposits and withdrawals. For deposits, the fee depends on the type of cryptocurrency being deposited. For withdrawals, the fee is 0.0005 BTC.

Conclusion

Huobi is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers a wide range of services and features, including trading fees. The fees vary depending on the type of trade and the amount of cryptocurrency being traded. Additionally, Huobi also charges fees for deposits and withdrawals.