What are the trading fees on HitBTC ?

Gerald

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am new to trading cryptocurrencies and I am wondering what the trading fees are on HitBTC. Can someone experienced in this area please let me know more about the fee structure? I know it varies depending on the coin and the amount, but I am not sure how much the fees usually are. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

tBTC

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
General Overview
HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to buy and sell digital currencies. The platform was founded in 2013 and is based in the United Kingdom. It offers a wide range of trading pairs and is one of the most popular exchanges in the world.

Trading Fees
HitBTC charges a trading fee of 0.1% for each trade. This fee is charged on both the maker and the taker side of the trade. The fee is charged in the currency of the trade. For example, if you are trading Bitcoin (BTC) for Ethereum (ETH), the fee will be charged in BTC.

Deposit Fees
HitBTC does not charge any fees for deposits. However, some of the deposit methods may have their own fees associated with them. For example, deposits made via bank transfer may have a fee associated with them.

Withdrawal Fees
HitBTC charges a withdrawal fee of 0.0008 BTC (or its equivalent in other currencies) for each withdrawal. This fee is charged in the currency of the withdrawal.

Conclusion
HitBTC is a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform that charges a trading fee of 0.1% for each trade. It does not charge any fees for deposits, but some of the deposit methods may have their own fees associated with them. HitBTC charges a withdrawal fee of 0.0008 BTC (or its equivalent in other currencies) for each withdrawal.