What are the trading fees on Bitstamp ?

Angela

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am new to cryptocurrency trading and I am looking to start trading on Bitstamp. I was wondering what are the trading fees on Bitstamp? I’ve read that they charge 0.25% for each trade. However, I am not sure if that is accurate or if there are any other fees associated with trading on Bitstamp.

Can someone with experience trading on Bitstamp tell me what the fees are?

Do Bitstamp charge any deposit or withdrawal fees?

What other costs should I expect to pay when trading on Bitstamp?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

IOTAenthusiast2023

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
What are the Trading Fees on Bitstamp?

Bitstamp is a leading European-based cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2011. It offers a secure trading environment and advanced trading features such as margin trading and limit orders. Bitstamp is also a regulated exchange, meaning it is compliant with the European Union’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).

What are the Trading Fees?

Bitstamp charges a flat 0.25% fee for all trades on the platform. This fee is applied to both the maker and the taker. The fee is calculated in the quote currency and is deducted from the account balance.

Are there any Other Fees?

In addition to the trading fees, Bitstamp also charges a deposit fee for all deposits. The deposit fees vary depending on the type of deposit and the currency being deposited. For example, deposits made in EUR or GBP via SEPA are free, while deposits made in USD via wire transfer are subject to a 0.05% fee. Bitstamp also charges a withdrawal fee for all withdrawals. The withdrawal fees vary depending on the type of withdrawal and the currency being withdrawn. For example, withdrawals made in EUR or GBP via SEPA are subject to a 0.09% fee, while withdrawals made in USD via wire transfer are subject to a 0.09% fee.

Conclusion

Bitstamp is a leading European-based cryptocurrency exchange that offers a secure trading environment and advanced trading features. The platform charges a flat 0.25% fee for all trades and also charges deposit and withdrawal fees depending on the type of deposit or withdrawal and the currency being used.