What are the supported cryptocurrencies on Poloniex ?

Diane

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
What are the supported cryptocurrencies on Poloniex?

I am looking to invest in some cryptocurrencies, and I am considering Poloniex as an option. I have heard that Poloniex supports a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, but I am not sure which ones. Can someone please tell me which cryptocurrencies are supported on Poloniex? Are there any other exchanges that offer the same variety of cryptocurrencies? Are there any specific advantages or disadvantages to using Poloniex for investing in cryptocurrencies? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Jul 10, 2023
Supported Cryptocurrencies on Poloniex

Poloniex is a leading cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers users the ability to trade a wide range of digital assets. The platform supports a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many others. As of 2021, Poloniex supports more than 100 different cryptocurrencies.

What Cryptocurrencies Does Poloniex Support?

Poloniex supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many other popular coins. In addition to these major coins, Poloniex also supports a number of alternative coins, such as Dash, Dogecoin, Monero, Zcash, and more.

What Are the Fees on Poloniex?

Poloniex charges a 0.15% fee for all trades. This fee is applied to both the maker and taker of the trade. Poloniex also charges a 0.25% fee for withdrawals of any cryptocurrency.

Conclusion

Poloniex is a leading cryptocurrency exchange platform that supports a wide range of digital assets. The platform supports more than 100 different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many other popular coins. Poloniex charges a 0.15% fee for all trades and a 0.25% fee for withdrawals of any cryptocurrency.

Celestine

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Poloniex Supported Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), EOS, Monero (XMR), Dash, Zcash (ZEC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Tether (USDT), Tron (TRX), and many more.