What are Binance's withdrawal limits for different cryptocurrencies ?

Dennis

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I am new to cryptocurrency and have been looking into using Binance to withdraw my funds in different cryptocurrencies. I am unsure about what the withdrawal limits are for different cryptocurrencies on Binance. Can someone please explain to me what Binance's withdrawal limits are for various cryptos?

I have also heard that there might be different withdrawal limits depending on whether you have a basic or advanced account. Is this true? What would be the differences between these two types of accounts?

I would also like to know how long it would take for a withdrawal to go through on Binance.

Frax

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Overview

Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers a wide variety of cryptocurrencies for trading and has set withdrawal limits for each of them. In this article, we will discuss Binance's withdrawal limits for different cryptocurrencies. Binance, withdrawal limits, cryptocurrencies

What are Binance's withdrawal limits?

Binance has set withdrawal limits for each of the cryptocurrencies it offers. The withdrawal limits vary depending on the type of cryptocurrency and the account level. For example, the withdrawal limit for Bitcoin is 2 BTC per day for level 1 accounts and 100 BTC per day for level 2 accounts. Similarly, the withdrawal limit for Ethereum is 50 ETH per day for level 1 accounts and 500 ETH per day for level 2 accounts.

What are the account levels?

Binance has two account levels: level 1 and level 2. Level 1 accounts are basic accounts that require only your email address and password for registration. Level 2 accounts require additional verification, such as a valid ID and proof of residence. Level 2 accounts have higher withdrawal limits than level 1 accounts.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Binance has set withdrawal limits for each of the cryptocurrencies it offers. The withdrawal limits vary depending on the type of cryptocurrency and the account level. Level 2 accounts have higher withdrawal limits than level 1 accounts. It is important to understand the withdrawal limits before trading on Binance.