What are Binance's trading competitions and their rules ?

Celer-Network

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm new to crypto trading and I'm interested in knowing about Binance's trading competitions and their rules. I understand that there are various competitions held by Binance, but I'm not sure of the specific rules that apply to them. I also don't know how to join such competitions or how to win them. Can anyone kindly explain the rules and regulations of Binance's trading competitions? Any advice or tips for success in these competitions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

PolkadotFanatic

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Introduction

Binance is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers a wide range of trading competitions and tournaments with attractive prizes for traders. The rules of these competitions vary, and it is important to understand them before participating. In this article, we will look at some of Binance's trading competitions and their rules.

What Are Binance's Trading Competitions?

Binance offers a variety of trading competitions and tournaments with attractive prizes for traders. These competitions are designed to encourage traders to hone their skills and test their strategies. Some of the most popular competitions include the Binance Trading Competition, the Binance Futures Trading Competition, and the Binance Margin Trading Competition.

Rules of the Binance Trading Competition

The Binance Trading Competition is a weekly competition that rewards traders with BNB tokens for their trading performance. The competition is open to all traders who have a Binance account and have completed their KYC verification. To participate in the competition, traders must have a minimum trading volume of $500 USDT or equivalent. The competition runs for a period of one week, and the prizes are distributed according to the traders' performance. The prizes are distributed in the form of BNB tokens.

Rules of the Binance Futures Trading Competition

The Binance Futures Trading Competition is a weekly competition that rewards traders with BNB tokens for their trading performance. The competition is open to all traders who have a Binance Futures account and have completed their KYC verification. To participate in the competition, traders must have a minimum trading volume of $500 USDT or equivalent. The competition runs for a period of one week, and the prizes are distributed according to the traders' performance. The prizes are distributed in the form of BNB tokens.

Rules of the Binance Margin Trading Competition

The Binance Margin Trading Competition is a weekly competition that rewards traders with BNB tokens for their trading performance. The competition is open to all traders who have a Binance Margin account and have completed their KYC verification. To participate in the competition, traders must have a minimum trading volume of $500 USDT or equivalent. The competition runs for a period of one week, and the prizes are distributed according to the traders' performance. The prizes are distributed in the form of BNB tokens.

Conclusion

Binance offers a variety of trading competitions and tournaments with attractive prizes for traders. It is important to understand the rules of these competitions before participating in them. The rules of the Binance Trading Competition, the Binance Futures Trading Competition, and the Binance Margin Trading Competition are outlined above.