This Top-30 Altcoin That’s Underperformed Other Crypto Assets Could Explode by 100%, Predicts Leading Analyst

altcoindayly

Qualified
Jul 15, 2023
A prime cryptocurrency analyst and dealer is expressing bullish sentiment on the native token of a significant good contract blockchain.

The analyst pseudonymously generally known as Bluntz tells his 223,700 Twitter followers that interoperable blockchain Cosmos (ATOM), which is buying and selling near its 2023 lows, may double in worth.

Based on Bluntz, ATOM is in a bullish ascending channel and lately accomplished a three-wave corrective sample, suggesting {that a} new uptrend is in sight.

“I’ve been searching some altcoins that look wonderful that haven’t run as onerous as some others and my homie identified ATOM.

Stunning weekly construction, good clear three-wave transfer down, one other potential 100% mover for my part.”

Supply: bluntz/twitter

ATOM is buying and selling at $10.02 at time of writing, an over 3% decline the previous day.

On crypto belongings which have carried out comparatively higher, the pseudonymous analyst says Ethereum competitor Solana (SOL) is on the record.

“SOL has been probably the greatest performers of all majors this month.”

Lower than a month in the past, Bluntz predicted that Solana had the potential to double in value after finishing a three-wave corrective sample.

“One of many altcoins I’m liking right here is SOL.

Strong robust response from a significant assist stage, clear three-wave transfer down on excessive timeframes.

I feel this has potential for 100% upside, and I not often name sh*t like that.”

Solana is buying and selling at $27.86 at time of writing, down almost 6% within the final 24 hours.

Do not Miss a Beat – Subscribe to get electronic mail alerts delivered on to your inbox

Verify Value Motion

Comply with us on Twitter, Fb and Telegram

Surf The Every day Hodl Combine

Verify Newest Information Headlines
&nbsp

Get Alerts

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Every day Hodl will not be funding recommendation. Buyers ought to do their due diligence earlier than making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital belongings. Please be suggested that your transfers and trades are at your personal threat, and any loses it’s possible you’ll incur are your duty. The Every day Hodl doesn’t advocate the shopping for or promoting of any cryptocurrencies or digital belongings, neither is The Every day Hodl an funding advisor. Please be aware that The Every day Hodl participates in internet online affiliate marketing.

Generated Picture: Midjourney

Dive into the world of altcoins and stay updated with the latest developments by exploring parofix.com!

parofix.com is a comprehensive platform that provides valuable information and updates about altcoins. Discover insights on different altcoin projects, promising cryptocurrencies, and important news in the industry.

parofix.com stands out with its user-friendly interface and in-depth analysis of the altcoin world. Easily access up-and-coming altcoin projects, coin news, and price movements.

However, please note that the information provided on parofix.com is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. It is essential to conduct your own research and consider your risk tolerance before making any investment decisions.

parofix.com serves as a fantastic resource to stay informed about the latest happenings in the altcoin space and expand your knowledge. Remember, parofix.com not only provides information but also prioritizes user security.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #%@$!
Reactions: SwissBorgSaver