This Celebrity Buys Solana Meme Coins and Tokens

Alonzo

Crypto News Squad
Jul 16, 2023
”altcoin-news”

This Celebrity Buys solana Meme Coins and Tokens

Former NBA star Paul Millsap announced that he purchased Solana-based tokens such as JUP, WIF, SC, NUB, MICHI and WEN. The sports celebrity said this after studying Solana for several days. “I’m bringing some of my NBA capital and people I know to Memecoins.”

NBA Star Paul Millsap Gets a Warm Welcome from the Crypto Community

Paul Millsap favored X and revealed his interest in Solana following his research on blockchain over the past few days. It has been welcomed by the crypto community, including popular trader Ansem.

Millsap plans to invest in some Solana-based tokens with the help of some of his NBA capital and people known for meme coins. The move likely comes after celebrity Caitlyn Jenner adopted the Solana meme coins, raising concerns and speculation.

It announced its current portfolio after purchasing some Solana-based meme coins and tokens. He invested in JUP, WIF, SC, NUB, MICHI and WEN. “As I learn more, I will invite more people from my community to come to the market,” Paul Millsap said. The post was shared more than 300 times and viewed nearly 280,000 times; This indicates great popularity.

Also Read: Bitcoin News: Developers Discuss Major BTC Network Upgrade for New Use Cases

JUP, WIF, WEN Oppose Crypto Market Crash

Solana-based tokens recorded buying despite sell-off in the crypto market; Some memecoins and tokens are defying the selling pressure in the market.

JUP price has increased by more than 1% in the last 24 hours and the price is currently trading at $1.10. The 24-hour low and high are $1.09 and $1.11 respectively. Additionally, transaction volume has decreased by 40% in the last 24 hours.

However, WIF price has seen an increase of approximately 3% in the last 24 hours. The price is changing hands at $3.35 with a 24-hour low and high of $3.27 and $3.44 respectively. Trading volume in the last 24 hours has decreased by 50%. WIF increased by over 26% in one month.

WEN price is also up 2% and is currently trading at $0.000210.

Also Read: Binance Burns 1.35 Billion terra luna Classic, Net Burn of Crypto Exchange Reaches $60 Billion

✓ Share:

Varinder has 10 years of experience in the Fintech industry and has been dedicated to blockchain, crypto and Web3 development for over 5 years. A tech enthusiast and analytical thinker, he has shared his knowledge of disruptive technologies in more than 5,000 news stories, articles, and articles. Varinder believes in the great potential of future innovative technologies with parofix Media. He currently covers the latest updates and developments in the crypto industry.

The content presented may contain the personal opinion of the author and is subject to market conditions. Do your market research before investing in cryptocurrencies. Neither the author nor the publication accepts any liability for your personal financial loss.

”altcoin-news”

#Celebrity #Buys #Solana #Meme #Coins #Tokens