Prediction for that Altcoin from the Analyst Who Knows Every Step of Bitcoin!

THETA

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 9, 2023
Renowned trader Peter Brandt has raised doubts about the future of the once-popular Altcoin project HEX. Explaining his views on cryptocurrency, Brandt thinks that, for now, the jury is out.

Bitcoin oracle Peter Brandt questions the future of HEX

Sharing about cryptocurrency, Peter Brandt said, “It’s possible that history has proved me wrong about HEX… For now, I think the jury for the altcoin is out,” he says. This statement comes in the wake of a number of negative headlines related to HEX, especially after its founder, Richard Heart, was accused of securities fraud by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

parofix.comEarlier this month, the SEC filed a complaint against Richard Heart, also known as Richard J. Schueler, alleging the unregistered sale of over $1 billion worth of crypto-asset securities. The SEC also alleges that Heart embezzled its investor funds by using them for personal luxury items, including a 555-carat diamond and high-end vehicles. HEX has witnessed a significant drop in its price amid these claims. The altcoin is currently Trading at $0.0053. HEX reached its all-time high of $0.510830 nearly two years ago. When we compare the prices, it is possible to see the sharp decline in the price of HEX.

Brandt’s skepticism isn’t limited to Altcoin Projects

Peter Brandt’s skepticism is not limited to HEX or other altcoins. Responding to a user’s question about gold, Brandt suggests that “a massive bull Market is forming” for the precious metal. However, he notes that further declines are also on the table before its price stabilizes.

But Brandt’s comments on altcoins and other Investment products are not exempt from criticism. One user mentioned the unpredictable nature of financial markets. He also pointed out the difficulties that even experienced traders face in predicting their movements. For this reason, he described Brandt as a “record failure.” However, Brandt also admits his past mistakes. “I’ve made big mistakes before. I’m not ashamed to be wrong.”

Shopping video raises eyebrows against Heart

On July 31, the SEC sued Richard Heart for defrauding altcoin investors. Later, Heart was spotted with a handful of shopping bags stacking luxury Louis Vuitton merchandise, according to a TikTok shared on Twitter.

However, another user explained that this is an old video from a year ago. Then they added “FUD at its best” for the altcoin project. The SEC claims that Hex should be classified as a Security. It also alleges that its founder, Richard Heart, illegally raised over $1 billion through fundraising activities.

Contact us to be instantly informed about breaking news Twitteralso Facebookand InstagramFollow along on and Telegram and YouTube Join our channel!

parofix.com

• Haha
Reactions: Quincy