Is It Time to Buy Dogecoin (DOGE) Before It Goes to $1? This Popular Analyst Thinks So

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitTorrent

Crypto News Squad
Jul 10, 2023
”Crypto-Bits”

Is It Time to Buy dogecoin (DOGE) Before It Goes to $1? This Popular Analyst Thinks So

Popular trader IcedKnife said To its 300,000 followers on X, DOGE appeared to be the meme coin market’s most obvious buy-and-hold play. He then suggested that the asset could reach new highs this cycle and that $1 could be a “very likely” price target for DOGE.

$DOGE The most obvious brain dead spot I can think of seems to be the buy and hold game

I don’t see a scenario $DOGE I don’t see new highs this cycle, $1 is most likely imo

I feel like this would be “obvious in hindsight”

Time will show us pic.twitter.com/TB3sdruK8g

— Iced (@IcedKnife) April 2, 2024
The investor’s comments come after DOGE made headlines last week by breaking the $0.22 barrier, a price not seen since November 2021. However, DOGE has fallen to $0.18 as of today (April 3), which seems consistent with most cryptocurrencies being on the rise. red.

Popular analyst Ali Martinez echoes similar sentiments reminded me Investors say DOGE remains the market’s top meme coin, even as new entrants like dogwifhat (WIF) or bonk (BONK) make headlines almost every day.

Additionally, Martinez said DOGE mirrors the 2018-2021 cycle and, if so, could be on the verge of a “massive parabolic bull run.”

Another popular figure in the crypto world made a similar statement about DOGE’s oldest and largest rival, Shiba Inu (SHIB). Like CryptoPotato reportedFamous Bitcoin advocate Davinci Jeremie suggested that investors should allocate a certain percentage of their portfolio to SHIB.

Despite the current decline, both DOGE and SHIB are trading in the green, up 19.5% and 20.4% respectively over the past 30 days.

SPECIAL OFFER (Sponsored)
LIMITED OFFER 2024 for CryptoPotato readers on Bybit: Use this link to sign up for Bybit Exchange for free and open a $500 BTC-USDT position!

”Crypto-Bits”

#Time #Buy #Dogecoin #DOGE #Popular #Analyst #Thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.