How to Guide to Survive the Entry Wave? – Parofix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathleen

Rookie
Aug 7, 2023
”crypto-news”

How to Guide to Survive the Entry Wave?

Every bull run begins with a spark of capital inflow that gets viewers so excited that it causes FOMO. As a result of this FOMO, traders and paper holders become emotional about holding “this damn money that does nothing.” All while you watch others line up and then magically abandon their positions at the wrong time.

This isn’t about catching the first wave of face-melting profits. It’s about using that as an indicator to see how these things actually work. But there is a problem. You should only try this if you understand for this process be successful, should be observed and applied with little or no feeling. For this reason Don’t listen to social media either or you will almost certainly fail.

Capital flows like water. That being the case, let me tell you what we know. Every bull run before us started with Bitcoin rising to the Fibonacci level of 0.50. However, when BTC crossed this mark, things started to get exciting. Due to the word count limit, bull runs 15-17 will be the main focus of this article.

Step One – Where Should I Start?

Since the bear market lows, Bitcoin has been the safest bet up to 0.50 Lie. afterwards We must keep our radar on the radar for technical developments in mid-cap stocks, which have doubled (+/-) BTC’s gains in the same time frame. Convert your allocated transaction amount to this without excuses, no “Playfulness” to emotions or “team” etc. based on. It’s not that important, it’s about the looks they have on them right now. There should also be plenty of time for scaling, as Solana did this cycle and Ethereum did during its 15-17 run outside.

Step Two – Turning Time

After that, I basically scale profits by the strongest large and mid-cap. C.Currently ETH/BTC’s retracement (since the write price break) shows this and is currently the strongest in the family to watch (as seen in the chart below).

Fortunately, with a little trading education and experience, the timing of these things becomes much less of a guessing game. Elliott’s Wave analysis, Wyckoff Charts, chart patterns, volume etc. If you work on it. When done correctly (as seen in the chart below) you can be at the cutting edge of these efforts. This leads to a very happy trading account.

Where I moved the weight to the next was the Fibonacci extensions. runners (which I took measurements from his previous movements). I have seen many times in this place not understanding and appreciating that history may not repeat itself but often rhymes. You can most easily identify the next runners through technical breakouts that occur when Bitcoin raises its fib scale and corrects at major POIs (as seen in the chart below).

This mechanic includes small caps, micro caps, NFTs, etc. It operates on the entire line throughout. How to make big profits It’s relatively easy if you’ve been in the bull market from the beginning. The next trick is to maintain profits.

Step Three – Securing Profit

There are various ways to measure targets as previously mentioned in Fibonacci to maintain profit. ExtensionsThe volume paired with weekly candles, sentiment, Fibs, Elliott’s Waves, and Wyckoff’s Distribution Charts is more than enough to come out of every workout with profit bags. So if this is a thing important make time for you put in the work to learn for yourself or always stick to the advice of others.

If you’re interested in what I’m doing and wondering when to follow NewsBTC or follow me on Twitter for when I post and other related charts, DM me while the run is in progress or if you want to know.

I leave you with a few warnings that I try to share with my students and people close to me, based on my experience and hoping that these words will protect everyone who reads this from the same difficult lessons as me and my relatives. Everyone I know here has learned this the hard way, at least once…

Take profits when you feel invincible. When your extended family or friends start asking for your advice on buying crypto, to take you make a profit and vice versa, don’t sell when they tell you to sell. Finally, one of the most useful advice I learned is this: just aim Not exactly the pinnacle for the “core of the movement.”

Disclaimer: The article is provided for educational purposes only. They do not represent NewsBTC’s views on buying, selling or holding any investment, and inherently investing carries risk. It is recommended that you do your own research before making any investment decisions. Using the information provided on this website is entirely at your own risk.

”crypto-news”

#Guide #Survive #Entry #Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.