How long does it take for deposits to be credited to my KuCoin account ?

Evadne

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I recently opened an account on KuCoin and made a deposit. However, it has been over 24 hours and I haven't seen the deposit in my account yet. I'm wondering how long it usually takes for deposits to be credited to a KuCoin account? Does it depend on the type of coin? Does it depend on the size of the deposit? Are there any other factors that could affect the timing? I'm also curious to know if there is a way to check the status of the deposit.

IOTA

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Overview

Depositing funds into a KuCoin account is a relatively simple process. However, it is important to understand how long it takes for the funds to be credited to your account. This article will provide a comprehensive overview of the deposit process and the expected time frame for deposits to be credited to your KuCoin account. KuCoin deposits, deposit time, cryptocurrency deposits

Depositing Funds to KuCoin

Depositing funds to KuCoin is a straightforward process. All you need to do is select the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit in the “Deposit” tab of your KuCoin account. Once you have selected the cryptocurrency, you will be given a wallet address to send your funds to. You can then send the funds to the address provided.

Time Frame for Deposits to be Credited to Your Account

The time frame for deposits to be credited to your KuCoin account will depend on the cryptocurrency you are depositing. Bitcoin and Ethereum deposits usually take between 15 minutes and 2 hours to be credited to your account. Other cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Ripple, and EOS may take a bit longer, up to 24 hours.

Conclusion

Depositing funds to your KuCoin account is a relatively simple process. However, it is important to understand the expected time frame for deposits to be credited to your account. Generally speaking, Bitcoin and Ethereum deposits take between 15 minutes and 2 hours to be credited to your account. Other cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Ripple, and EOS may take up to 24 hours.