How do I view my transaction history on Coinbase ?

Darryl

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Coinbase and I'm trying to figure out how to view my transaction history on the platform. Can anyone tell me the process? I know that the information is stored somewhere on Coinbase, but I'm not sure how to find it. I would really appreciate any help I can get on this.

HeliumHodler

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Overview of Coinbase Transaction History

Coinbase is a popular digital currency exchange that allows users to buy, sell, and store digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Coinbase also provides users with a transaction history, which allows them to view all of their past transactions on the platform. This article will provide an overview of how to view your transaction history on Coinbase.

Viewing Your Coinbase Transaction History

To view your Coinbase transaction history, you will first need to log into your Coinbase account. Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the Coinbase dashboard. From here, you will need to click on the “Transactions” tab, which is located in the top navigation bar.

Once you have clicked on the “Transactions” tab, you will be taken to the Coinbase transaction history page. Here, you will be able to view all of your past transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades. You can also filter your transactions by date, type, and status.

Conclusion

Coinbase provides users with a convenient way to view their transaction history. By following the steps outlined above, you will be able to easily view your past transactions on Coinbase. If you have any questions or need assistance, you can contact Coinbase’s customer support team.

Keywords: Coinbase, transaction history, deposits, withdrawals, trades, customer support.