How do I view my transaction history and account activity on Coinbase ?

yearn.finance

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I've been using Coinbase for a while now, but I'm not sure how to view my transaction history and account activity. I'm aware that Coinbase has a comprehensive dashboard, but I'm not sure how to access it. Does anyone have any experience with viewing account activity and transaction history on Coinbase? I'd really appreciate any advice or information anyone can offer.

BitcoinGoldBull

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Introduction

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies. It is one of the most popular and widely used exchanges in the world. Coinbase also provides users with the ability to view their transaction history and account activity. In this article, we will discuss how to view your transaction history and account activity on Coinbase.

Viewing Your Transaction History

Coinbase, Transaction History, Account Activity

Coinbase makes it easy to view your transaction history. To view your transaction history, simply log in to your Coinbase account, select the “Transactions” tab, and then select the “History” tab. From here, you can view all of your past transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades.

Viewing Your Account Activity

Coinbase, Account Activity

In addition to viewing your transaction history, Coinbase also allows you to view your account activity. To view your account activity, simply log in to your Coinbase account, select the “Accounts” tab, and then select the “Activity” tab. From here, you can view all of your account activity, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades.

Conclusion

Coinbase is a popular and widely used digital currency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies. Coinbase also provides users with the ability to view their transaction history and account activity. To view your transaction history, simply log in to your Coinbase account, select the “Transactions” tab, and then select the “History” tab. To view your account activity, simply log in to your Coinbase account, select the “Accounts” tab, and then select the “Activity” tab.