How do I view my trade history and transaction details on Bitfinex ?

Lido-Staked-Ether

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I am an amateur in the cryptocurrency market and I was wondering if anyone could help me with my question. I am trying to find out how to view my trade history and transaction details on Bitfinex. I'm new to this area and I'm not sure what I should be looking for. Can anyone provide me with some guidance on this? Are there any tutorials available on the subject? Any help would be much appreciated.

Jeffrey

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Overview

Bitfinex is one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It provides users with a wide range of features, including the ability to view their trade history and transaction details. In this article, we will discuss how to view your trade history and transaction details on Bitfinex.

Viewing Trade History

The first step in viewing your trade history on Bitfinex is to log into your account. Once logged in, you will be able to view your trade history by navigating to the “Trades” tab. Here, you will be able to view a comprehensive list of all your trades, including the date, time, type of trade, and the amount of currency bought or sold.

Viewing Transaction Details

In addition to viewing your trade history, you can also view your transaction details on Bitfinex. To view your transaction details, navigate to the “Deposits & Withdrawals” tab. Here, you will be able to view a comprehensive list of all your transactions, including the date, time, type of transaction, and the amount of currency transferred.

Conclusion

In conclusion, it is possible to view your trade history and transaction details on Bitfinex. To do so, simply log into your account and navigate to the “Trades” and “Deposits & Withdrawals” tabs. Here, you will be able to view a comprehensive list of all your trades and transactions, respectively.

Keywords: Bitfinex, trade history, transaction details, Trades tab, Deposits & Withdrawals tab.

coink

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Viewing Trade History and Transaction Details on Bitfinex

To view your trade history and transaction details on Bitfinex, you will need to log into your Bitfinex account and navigate to the “History” tab. From there, you can view your past trades, deposits, withdrawals, and other transactions. You can also filter your history by currency, date, and type of transaction. Additionally, you can export your history as a CSV file for further analysis.