How do I view my Kraken transaction history and download it for reporting taxes ?

DODO

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to cryptocurrency and I'm trying to figure out how to view my Kraken transaction history and download it for reporting taxes. I understand that I can view my history on the site, but I'm not sure how to download it or format it for tax purposes. Does anyone have experience with this? I'd appreciate any help.

Mina

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Overview

Reporting taxes can be a daunting task for many individuals, but it is important to keep track of your transactions in order to stay compliant. This article will provide an overview of how to view and download your Kraken transaction history for reporting taxes. Kraken, transaction history, download, reporting taxes

How to View your Kraken Transaction History

The first step in reporting taxes is to view your Kraken transaction history. To do this, you will need to log in to your Kraken account and select the “Accounts” tab. From there, you will be able to view all of your transaction history, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades.

How to Download your Kraken Transaction History

Once you have viewed your transaction history, you will need to download it in order to report your taxes. To do this, you will need to select the “Export” button on the Accounts page. This will allow you to download a CSV file containing all of your transaction history. Once you have the CSV file, you can use it to report your taxes.

Conclusion

In conclusion, it is important to keep track of your Kraken transaction history in order to stay compliant with tax reporting. To view and download your transaction history, you will need to log in to your Kraken account and select the “Accounts” tab. From there, you can view all of your transaction history and export a CSV file that can be used to report your taxes.