How do I view my Kraken Pro transaction history and download it for reporting ?

Gina

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Hello!

I recently started trading on Kraken Pro and I am looking for a way to view my transaction history and download it for reporting purposes. I am not very familiar with this kind of activity, but I am willing to learn and I am hoping to get some advice from experienced users.

Is there a way to view my transaction history on Kraken Pro? Is there a way to export my history into a file? What kind of files are supported? Are there any other features that I should be aware of that will help me effectively monitor and report my trading activity?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

LiskLoverX

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Overview

Kraken Pro is a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers advanced trading features. It enables users to view their transaction history and download it for reporting purposes. In this article, we will discuss how to view and download your Kraken Pro transaction history.

Viewing Your Transaction History

The first step in viewing your Kraken Pro transaction history is to log into your account. Once you have logged in, you can access the “History” tab on the top navigation bar. This will open up a page that displays all of your recent transactions. You can also filter your transactions by date, currency, type, and status.

Downloading Your Transaction History

Once you have located the transactions you would like to download, you can click the “Download” button at the top of the page. This will generate a CSV file that contains all of your transaction details. You can then open this file in a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel and view the details of each transaction.

Conclusion

In conclusion, viewing and downloading your Kraken Pro transaction history is a straightforward process. All you need to do is log into your account, access the “History” tab, and then click the “Download” button. This will generate a CSV file that you can open in a spreadsheet program to view the details of each transaction.

Keywords: Kraken Pro, Transaction History, Download, CSV File, Spreadsheet Program.