How do I view my Kraken account balances and available funds for trading ?

Coraline

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the world of cryptocurrency and I'm trying to figure out how to view my Kraken account balances and available funds for trading. I understand that Kraken is one of the most popular and reliable exchanges out there, but I'm not sure how to go about accessing my funds.

I'm looking for any advice or tips from experienced users that can help me get started. I'm not sure how to navigate the site, what kind of fees are associated with trading, or how to use the API. Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

CryptoWhaleWatcher

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Introduction

Kraken is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, offering a wide range of trading options and services. It is important to be aware of your account balances and available funds when trading on Kraken, as this will help you make informed decisions about your trades. In this article, we will discuss how to view your Kraken account balances and available funds for trading.

Viewing Account Balances

Kraken Account Balance

To view your account balances on Kraken, you will need to log in to your account and click on the “Balances” tab. Here you will be able to see a list of all the currencies you have in your account, as well as their current balances and available funds for trading.

Kraken Trading Funds

You can also view your available funds for trading by clicking on the “Funds” tab. Here you will be able to see the amount of funds you have available for trading in each currency. This is important to keep track of, as it will help you manage your trading activities and ensure that you do not exceed your available funds.

Conclusion

In conclusion, it is important to be aware of your account balances and available funds when trading on Kraken. This can be done by logging in to your account and clicking on the “Balances” and “Funds” tabs. By doing this, you will be able to keep track of your trading activities and ensure that you do not exceed your available funds.