How do I view my Coinbase transaction fees and trading history ?

Gregory

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I'm new to Coinbase and I'm trying to understand how I can view my transaction fees and trading history. I know it's possible to view them, but I'm not sure how I go about doing that. Can someone help me?

I've heard that Coinbase has a great user interface, but I'm not sure if it's easy to find the transaction fees or trading history. Is there a way to view a summary of my transaction fees or trading history? How do I access this information?

I'm looking for more than just a simple answer - I'd like to understand the process of finding my transaction fees and trading history, so I can learn how to do it myself in the future.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.

Derrick

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 17, 2023
Transaction Fees

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange that allows users to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency. Coinbase also charges fees for the transactions you make on their platform. To view your Coinbase transaction fees, you can log into your Coinbase account and go to the “Activity” tab. Here, you can view all of your past transactions and the associated fees.

Coinbase, transaction fees, view, activity tab

Trading History

Coinbase also allows users to view their trading history. To view your trading history, log into your Coinbase account and go to the “History” tab. Here, you can view all of your past trades and the associated fees. You can also view the current market value of your holdings and the total value of your portfolio.