How do I verify my identity on Coinbase for higher transaction limits ?

Elizabeth

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I recently started using Coinbase and I am interested in increasing my transaction limits. I have read that I need to verify my identity in order to increase the limits, but I am not sure how to do that. I have heard that this can be done by submitting a form of identification, but I don't know what kind of documents are accepted. Can someone please explain to me what I need to do to verify my identity on Coinbase and what kind of documentation is required? I am also wondering if there is a time limit for verification and if there are any other steps I need to take in order to increase my transaction limits. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Irvin

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
What is Coinbase?

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and store various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Coinbase also allows users to securely store their digital assets and provide a secure platform for trading. Coinbase is one of the most popular digital currency exchanges in the world and is used by millions of users.

How do I verify my identity on Coinbase?

To verify your identity on Coinbase, you will need to provide a valid government-issued photo ID. This can be either a passport, driver’s license, or national ID card. Once you have provided your ID, Coinbase will use a variety of methods to verify your identity, such as facial recognition, address verification, and document verification. Once Coinbase has verified your identity, you will be able to access higher transaction limits and use the platform to its full potential.

What are the benefits of verifying my identity on Coinbase?

Verifying your identity on Coinbase has several benefits. Firstly, it allows you to access higher transaction limits, allowing you to buy and sell larger amounts of cryptocurrency. Secondly, it allows you to access additional features such as margin trading and staking. Finally, verifying your identity also helps to protect your account from fraud and unauthorized access.

Conclusion

Verifying your identity on Coinbase is an important step in ensuring the security of your account and accessing higher transaction limits. By providing a valid government-issued photo ID, Coinbase will be able to verify your identity and provide you with access to higher transaction limits and additional features.