How do I use KuCoin's price movement alert feature for tracking cryptocurrency prices ?

VeChain

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Do you want to track cryptocurrency prices and be alerted when there is a price movement? KuCoin's price movement alert feature is great for this. I'm new to this, so I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I think it's a great way to stay informed about the current market.

I'm curious to know how the price movement alert feature works.

Bridget

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Introduction

Tracking cryptocurrency prices can be a difficult and time-consuming task. KuCoin, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, has developed a price movement alert feature to make this task easier. This feature allows users to set up alerts to notify them when the price of a particular cryptocurrency moves above or below a certain threshold. In this article, we will discuss how to use KuCoin's price movement alert feature to track cryptocurrency prices.

Setting Up Alerts

Setting up alerts on KuCoin is straightforward and easy. To begin, you must first log into your KuCoin account. Once you are logged in, navigate to the “Price Movement Alerts” page. Here, you will be able to set up alerts for any cryptocurrency listed on KuCoin.

To set up an alert, select the cryptocurrency you wish to track and enter the price threshold you would like to be notified about. You can also specify whether you would like to be notified when the price moves above or below your threshold. Once you have entered all the necessary information, click “Create Alert” to save your alert.

Managing Alerts

Managing alerts on KuCoin is also simple and straightforward. You can view all of your alerts by navigating to the “Price Movement Alerts” page. Here, you can view all of your active alerts and delete any that you no longer wish to track. You can also edit any of your existing alerts by clicking the “Edit” button next to the alert you wish to change.

Conclusion

KuCoin's price movement alert feature is a great way to track cryptocurrency prices. It is easy to set up and manage alerts, and it can save you time and effort when tracking cryptocurrency prices.