How do I use Huobi's stop-market order feature to execute trades at specific prices ?

Darryl

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I'm new to Huobi and I'm trying to understand how to use the stop-market order feature to execute trades at specific prices. I understand that this is a type of order that triggers when a certain price is reached, but I'm not sure how to actually set it up and use it. Can anyone provide some advice or give me a step-by-step guide? Is there a minimum amount of money I need to have in order to use this feature? Are there any risks associated with using a stop-market order? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Genevieve

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
What is a stop-market order?

A stop-market order is a type of order that is used to enter or exit a position at a specific price. This type of order is usually used to limit losses or take profits. When the market reaches the specified price, the order is triggered and filled at the best available price.

How does Huobi's stop-market order feature work?

Huobi's stop-market order feature allows traders to set up orders to enter or exit a position at a specific price. When the market reaches the specified price, the order is triggered and filled at the best available price. The order can be set up in two ways: as a limit order or a market order.

What are the advantages of using Huobi's stop-market order feature?

Using Huobi's stop-market order feature has several advantages. First, it allows traders to limit their losses or take profits at a specific price. Second, it can be used to enter or exit a position quickly, as the order is triggered and filled at the best available price. Third, it is easy to set up, as traders can simply set the price they want the order to be triggered at. Finally, it is secure, as the orders are placed on Huobi's secure platform.

How do I use Huobi's stop-market order feature to execute trades at specific prices?

To use Huobi's stop-market order feature to execute trades at specific prices, traders must first select the type of order they want to place. They can choose either a limit order or a market order. Once the order type is selected, traders must enter the price they want the order to be triggered at. Finally, traders must enter the amount they want to buy or sell and click “Confirm” to place the order. Once the order is placed, it will be triggered and filled at the best available price when the market reaches the specified price.