How do I use Huobi's Smart Referral Program to earn commission from referrals ?

Delilah

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I'm trying to understand how to use Huobi's Smart Referral Program to earn commission from referrals. I've read through the website and understand the basics of the program, but I'm having trouble figuring out the exact details of how it works. Is there a tutorial or guide I can follow to help me get started?

I'm also wondering how much commission I can earn from referrals and what the requirements are for joining the program. Is there a minimum number of referrals I need to qualify for commission? Are there any other conditions I should be aware of?

Lastly, I'm curious about how payments are made through the program. Does Huobi pay out the commission in fiat currency or in cryptocurrency? Is there a minimum payout amount or do all earnings get paid out?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Stellar

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
What is Huobi's Smart Referral Program?

Huobi's Smart Referral Program (SRP) is a reward program that allows users to earn commission from referrals. It is a loyalty program that rewards users for referring friends and family to Huobi's services. The program is designed to incentivize users to promote Huobi's services and products.

How does Huobi's Smart Referral Program work?

Huobi's SRP allows users to earn commission from referring friends and family to Huobi's services. When a user refers another user to Huobi's services, they will receive a commission based on the amount of trading fees generated by the referred user. The commission amount will vary depending on the type of asset traded and the size of the trade.

What are the benefits of Huobi's Smart Referral Program?

Huobi's SRP provides users with the opportunity to earn commission from referring friends and family to Huobi's services. It is a great way to earn passive income and promote Huobi's services. Additionally, the program is easy to use and understand, making it accessible to a wide range of users.

How do I use Huobi's Smart Referral Program to earn commission from referrals?

To use Huobi's SRP to earn commission from referrals, you must first sign up for an account on Huobi's website. Once you have signed up, you will be given a unique referral link that you can share with friends and family. When someone uses your referral link to sign up for Huobi's services, you will earn a commission based on the amount of trading fees generated by the referred user.