How do I use Gemini's Share Your Referral feature for earning rewards ?

Clifford

Qualified
Jul 17, 2023
I'm new to trading cryptocurrencies and I'm not sure how to use Gemini's Share Your Referral program to earn rewards. Can anyone explain how it works? What kind of rewards am I eligible for? Will I be able to cash out the rewards or can I only use them to trade on the platform? Is there a limit to how much I can earn? What are the terms and conditions associated with the program? Any advice or tips from experienced traders would be greatly appreciated.

Clarissa

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
What is the Gemini Referral Program?

The Gemini Referral Program is a way for users to earn rewards for referring friends and family to Gemini. The program rewards users with a $10 bonus for each successful referral, and users can earn up to $500 in referral bonuses. Gemini referral program, referral bonus, rewards

How do I use the Referral Program?

To use the Referral Program, you will need to have an active Gemini account. Once you have an account, you can log in and navigate to the Referral Program page. On this page, you will find your unique referral link, which you can share with your friends and family. When someone clicks your link and signs up for a Gemini account, you will both receive a $10 bonus. Gemini referral program, referral link

How do I earn rewards?

You can earn rewards by referring friends and family to Gemini. For every successful referral, you and your referral will both receive a $10 bonus. You can earn up to $500 in referral bonuses. Gemini referral program, referral bonus, rewards

What else should I know?

It is important to note that the Referral Program is subject to change at any time. Additionally, the Referral Program is only available to users in the United States.