How do I use Binance's OCO (One-Cancels-the-Other) order on the app ?

Holo

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I'm new to trading and I'm trying to learn how to use Binance's OCO (One-Cancels-the-Other) order on the app. I understand the concept of a OCO order, but I'm not sure about the specifics of how to place one on the Binance app. Can anyone explain how to do this in detail, and what features are available on the app? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using OCO orders on Binance? Are there any tips or tricks for using this feature? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

VeChain

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Overview

The OCO (One-Cancels-the-Other) order is a type of order used to manage risk in trading. It is a combination of two orders, a limit order and a stop order. The OCO order allows traders to set up two orders simultaneously, with one order cancelling the other if it is triggered. This type of order is often used to protect against losses and to lock in profits.

What is an OCO (One-Cancels-the-Other) order?

An OCO (One-Cancels-the-Other) order is a type of order used in trading. It is a combination of two orders, a limit order and a stop order. The limit order is an order to buy or sell a security at a specific price, while the stop order is an order to buy or sell a security at a price that is higher or lower than the current market price. The OCO order allows traders to set up two orders simultaneously, with one order cancelling the other if it is triggered. This type of order is often used to protect against losses and to lock in profits.

How to use Binance's OCO (One-Cancels-the-Other) order on the app?

Using the OCO (One-Cancels-the-Other) order on the Binance app is easy. First, you need to select the asset you want to trade. Then, you need to select the type of order you want to place, which in this case is an OCO order. Next, you need to enter the details of the two orders, including the price and quantity. Once the details have been entered, you can submit the order. The OCO order will then be placed on the exchange and will be executed when either of the two orders is triggered.

Conclusion

Using the OCO (One-Cancels-the-Other) order on the Binance app is a great way to manage risk and protect against losses in trading. It is easy to set up and can be used to lock in profits or limit losses.