How do I cancel a pending order on Kraken ?

Tezos

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I'm having trouble canceling a pending order on Kraken. I'm not sure what the process is for canceling a pending order on this platform, and I haven't been able to find any information on the website. Does anyone have experience with this who can provide some guidance?

Also, what happens if I cancel a pending order? Does the order get canceled immediately, or does it take some time? Are there any fees associated with canceling a pending order? Any help or advice is appreciated! Thanks.

Curtis

Qualified
Jul 17, 2023
Overview
Kraken is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to buy, sell, and trade digital assets. When placing an order on Kraken, users can choose to place either a market or limit order. A market order will be executed immediately, while a limit order will remain open until the specified price is reached. If you have placed a limit order that you no longer want to keep open, you can cancel it at any time. In this article, we will discuss how to cancel a pending order on Kraken.

How to Cancel a Pending Order on Kraken

Cancelling a pending order on Kraken is a straightforward process. Follow the steps below to cancel your order:

Step 1: Log in to your Kraken account and go to the “Orders” tab.

Step 2: Find the order that you want to cancel and click the “Cancel” button next to it.

Step 3: Confirm the cancellation by clicking the “Confirm” button.

Step 4: Your order has now been cancelled and the funds released back to your account.

Conclusion

Cancelling a pending order on Kraken is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. Once the order is cancelled, the funds will be released back to your account. It is important to remember that once an order is cancelled, it cannot be undone.