How do I cancel a pending order on Kraken Pro ?

Flow

Crypto News Squad
Jul 10, 2023
Recently, I have been using the Kraken Pro platform to trade cryptocurrency. Although I have been able to execute trades with no issues, I am having a hard time understanding how to cancel a pending order. I know that I can click the ‘cancel’ button on the order page but I am unsure if this will actually cancel my order or not. Is this the correct procedure to cancel pending orders on Kraken Pro? If not, how do I cancel a pending order on Kraken Pro? I would really appreciate if someone who is experienced in trading on Kraken Pro could provide some advice on this issue. Thank you very much.

Franklin

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Introduction

Order cancellation on Kraken Pro is a very important feature for traders who want to manage their positions in the market. This article will explain how to cancel a pending order on Kraken Pro, as well as the risks and benefits of doing so.

How to Cancel a Pending Order on Kraken Pro

To cancel a pending order on Kraken Pro, you will first need to log into your Kraken Pro account. Once you are logged in, you will need to locate the order you want to cancel. To do this, you can use the “Orders” tab on the left side of the page. Here you will be able to view all of your open and pending orders.

Once you have located the order you want to cancel, you will need to select the “Cancel” button next to the order. This will open a confirmation window. Here you will need to confirm that you want to cancel the order. Once you have confirmed the cancellation, the order will be removed from your list of pending orders.

Risks and Benefits of Cancelling a Pending Order on Kraken Pro

Cancelling a pending order on Kraken Pro can be a risky move, as it removes the possibility of taking advantage of any potential price movements. It is also important to note that cancelling a pending order may incur a fee, depending on the type of order you are cancelling.

On the other hand, cancelling a pending order can also be beneficial. It allows traders to take control of their positions and manage their risk more effectively. It also allows traders to avoid any potential losses if the market moves in an unexpected direction.

Conclusion

Cancelling a pending order on Kraken Pro can be a useful tool for traders who want to manage their positions and risk more effectively. However, it is important to be aware of the risks and fees associated with cancelling a pending order. By understanding these risks and benefits, traders can make better informed decisions when it comes to order cancellation on Kraken Pro.