How do I cancel a pending order on Bitfinex ?

Cordelia

Qualified
Jul 17, 2023
I recently made a purchase order on Bitfinex and it is still pending. Does anyone know how I can cancel this order? I'm not familiar with how Bitfinex works and I'm not sure if this is possible. Does anyone have any experience with cancelling a pending order on Bitfinex? Are there any steps I need to take to do this? Are there any time delays or fees I should be aware of? Any help would be appreciated.

Harris

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Introduction

Bitfinex is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges and offers a variety of services to its users. One of these services is the ability to place pending orders, which are orders that will be executed only when certain conditions are met. In this article, we will discuss how to cancel a pending order on Bitfinex.

Cancelling Pending Orders on Bitfinex

Cancelling a pending order

Cancelling a pending order on Bitfinex is a relatively simple process. To begin, you will need to log into your Bitfinex account and select the “Orders” tab. This tab will show you all of your pending orders. To cancel a pending order, simply click on the “Cancel” button next to the order you wish to cancel.

Confirming the cancellation

Once you have clicked the “Cancel” button, a confirmation window will appear. This window will ask you to confirm that you wish to cancel the order. Simply click the “Confirm” button to complete the cancellation process.

Conclusion

Cancelling a pending order on Bitfinex is a straightforward process. All you need to do is log into your account and select the “Orders” tab. From there, you can select the order you wish to cancel and confirm the cancellation. Following these steps will ensure that your pending order is successfully cancelled.

Serum

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Canceling an Order on Bitfinex

To cancel a pending order on Bitfinex, you must first log in to your account. Then, select the ‘Orders’ tab from the main menu. From there, you can view all your open orders, and click ‘Cancel’ to remove any pending orders.