How can I withdraw funds from my Bitfinex account to my bank ?

Frank

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Hello all,

I am new to the world of cryptocurrency and have been trying to figure out how to withdraw funds from my Bitfinex account to my bank. I have been looking at the Bitfinex website, but I am still confused about the process. Could someone please explain to me the steps I need to take to successfully withdraw funds?

Also, what would be the best way to go about transferring and converting the funds from Bitcoin to USD? What are some of the fees that I might incur in the process?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Stephanie

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
How can I withdraw funds from my Bitfinex account to my bank?

Withdrawing funds from your Bitfinex account to your bank account is a relatively straightforward process. It involves making sure that your bank account is properly linked to your Bitfinex account and then initiating a withdrawal request. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get started.

Step 1: Link Your Bank Account

The first step in withdrawing funds from your Bitfinex account is to link your bank account. To do this, go to your "Accounts" page and click on "Banking" in the top-right corner. Then, click the "Link Bank Account" button and enter the necessary information, including your bank name, country, and account number. Once you've filled out the form, click the "Link Bank Account" button and you'll be ready to go.

Step 2: Initiate the Withdrawal Request

Once your bank account is linked, you can initiate the withdrawal request. To do this, go to the "Withdrawal" page and select the currency you'd like to withdraw. Then, enter the amount you'd like to withdraw and select your bank account from the dropdown menu. When you're done, click the "Withdraw" button and you're done!

Step 3: Monitor Your Withdrawal

Once you've initiated the withdrawal request, you should monitor it to make sure it goes through. To do this, go to the "Transactions" page and select "Withdrawal" from the dropdown menu. You'll be able to see the status of your withdrawal, including when it was initiated and when it was completed.

Conclusion

Withdrawing funds from your Bitfinex account to your bank account is a relatively straightforward process. All you have to do is make sure your bank account is properly linked and then initiate the withdrawal request. After that, you can monitor your withdrawal to make sure it goes through.

Additional Resources

If you need additional help or have any other questions, the Bitfinex support team is available 24/7 to assist you. Additionally, the following video provides a step-by-step guide to withdrawing funds from your Bitfinex account to your bank account: