How can I view my transaction history on Upbit ?

KeeperDAO

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to Upbit and I'm having difficulty figuring out how to view my transaction history. I know you can view your transaction history in the "My Page" section, but I can't seem to find a way to do that.

Esmeralda

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 17, 2023
Upbit is a cryptocurrency exchange based in South Korea. It offers a wide variety of digital assets and trading pairs across many markets, giving users a great deal of variety for their trading needs. In order to keep track of all of their transactions, users need to be able to view their transaction history on Upbit. This article will explain how to view your transaction history on Upbit.

1. Log into your Upbit account and select the “My Account” tab.

2. Select the “Transaction History” option from the left-hand menu.

3. You will now be able to view all of your transactions that have been completed on Upbit.

4. You can also filter your transaction history by date, asset, and type of transaction.

Viewing your transaction history on Upbit is simple and straightforward. All you have to do is log into your account, select the “My Account” tab, and select the “Transaction History” option. From there, you can view and filter your transaction history in order to keep track of all of your trading activity on Upbit.

Ocean-Protocol

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
To view your transaction history on Upbit, you can log in to your Upbit account and select 'Transaction History' from the 'My Page' menu. You can then view the details of your transactions, such as the date, amount, and type of transaction. According to Upbit's official website, “Upbit provides users with a secure and convenient transaction history feature which allows users to check their transaction history anytime.”

Unibright

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Upbit is a South Korean cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to trade a variety of digital assets. To view your transaction history on Upbit, log in to your account and click on the “Transactions” tab. This will show you a list of all your past trades, including the date, type of transaction, amount, and status.

NanoNinja101

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
How can I view my transaction history on Upbit?

Upbit is a South Korean cryptocurrency exchange which allows users to trade digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins. In order to view your transaction history on Upbit, you will need to log into your account and click on the “Transactions” tab. This will show you all of your recent transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades.

Viewing Your Transaction History

Once you are logged into your Upbit account, click on the “Transactions” tab. Here you will be able to view all of your recent transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades. You can also filter your transactions by date, currency, and type. This will help you find specific transactions quickly and easily.

Important Information About Your Transaction History

It is important to note that Upbit does not store any information about your transactions. All of your transaction information is stored on the blockchain and is available for viewing by anyone who has access to the blockchain. Therefore, it is important to keep your transaction history secure and safe.

Using the Transaction History for Tax Purposes

If you are using Upbit to trade cryptocurrencies, it is important to keep track of your transaction history for tax purposes. Many countries require traders to report their cryptocurrency gains and losses for tax purposes. Therefore, it is important to keep accurate records of your transactions so that you can properly report your gains and losses to the appropriate tax authority.

Conclusion

Viewing your transaction history on Upbit is an easy process. All you need to do is log into your account and click on the “Transactions” tab. This will show you all of your recent transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades. It is important to keep track of your transaction history for tax purposes, as many countries require traders to report their gains and losses for tax purposes.

Video Link

For more information on how to view your transaction history on Upbit, check out this helpful video: